Well, it's been yet another week. (I can hardly believe it!) What did you all think of General Conference? I'm really really hoping I can get my hands on the General Conference issue of the Ensign magazine. I watched almost all of General Conference in English but I would still like to be able to read the talks and write what I think and stuff like that in the margins of the magazine. If any of you didn't get the chance to watch General Conference, I recommend watching it as soon as you have the time. You can even watch it just one talk at a time on your fancy-smanshy phones.
For P-day today we went to the beach. I took photos but I forgot my camera in Elder Flores' back pack. (Don't worry Mom, he's going to give it to me tomorrow when we see each other in Zone meeting.) Soo... the pictures of the Argentine beach will have to wait till next week.
Time is a little rushed. Sorry I don't have more to say.
Until next week --
Hermana Crotzer
No comments:
Post a Comment