It's a new transfer and I'm staying in Banfield 1. I'll be training. So today I have seven companions and tomorrow I'll know who my new companion will be. I have no idea how I will train somebody when I don't have any idea what I'm doing myself.
With Gabriel's baptism behind us, we have NO investigators. Finding people to teach is the most difficult for me. We've been doing a lot of walking around recently. We haven't talked to that many people but the ones we did talk to were NOT interested. The other day we talked to someone who, while waving a hatchet in our faces, told us how all of the Argentine government is a conspiracy and the Mormons are from England but that the inventor of the Mormons was really from Holland. Yup.
Thanks for your e-mails.
Hermana Crotzer
Editor's note: To anyone who might have sent Catherine an e-mail or card or letter, thank you for supporting her.
No comments:
Post a Comment